Greg and Isila

 

Greg and Isila have been serving the public for a combined total of 18 years through Military Service and through their helping of others to buy, sell and invest in Real Estate. Their drive to serve has carried over directly from their Military Service and into their roles as Managing and Associate Partners for Method Real Estate Advisors-Augusta.

At Method, we do things differently. We like it that way and trust that you will too! Through a highly innovative approach, we combine competent and professional Agents with state of the art proprietary technology and promise to deliver 5-star service to each client. Just read our reviews!

 

Let’s Get You Home!

Our agents are licensed to serve in Georgia and South Carolina and know the CSRA from the inside out! We will take the time to educate and prepare you for the process at hand. We believe that it is important that we take time to get to know you and help find you the right home at the right price. We want to know what matters most to you then fight tooth and nail for it on your behalf. We make it our business to write bullet proof contracts tailored-made to protect your interests! Whether you or a first time home buyer or a seasoned veteran who has PCSed 8 times in 12 years, we are ready and able to help!

 

Let’s Get You Moved!

Our Agents know this market like the back of their hand and will help you determine the most competitive price for your home. Our process always begins by getting to know you. We will always ensure your home is prepared for the live market, prior to listing, by helping to stage, coordinating professional photography, preparing superior marketing, and communicating with you about individual expectations of each other. Once your home is live on the market, each of our agents will be actively searching for its new owner and 40% of the time, that’s exactly what will happen! The other 60% of the time, our top-quality marketing will attract an outside agent’s home buyer to your home. On average, our time until a sale is pending is just 3 weeks and our average days on market is below the market average, at less than 2 months. We accomplish this by aggressively marketing our listings on hundreds of websites and targeting groups of consumers who are the most likely to show interest in your home. Our highly systematic process allows us to keep you informed from start to finish.